Jewish Sympathy Verse How To Make A Jewish Sympathy Card?

How to make a Jewish Sympathy Card? - jewish sympathy verse

An employee's spouse has recently approved. Both my colleague and his wife observed the Jewish faith. I am willing to send a card, but it is almost impossible to find a near my vicinity. I am a.

My biggest concern is that since I know very little about Judaism, is what a message? Is there such a thing (except the name of Di-n) that are not there to be? An appropriate verse from the Old Testament, is not it?

Thank you!

6 comments:

luvmylam... said...

I suggest that Google has no doubt that always works for me!

blkrose6... said...

give only buy a card, their sympathy and let him go ...

scienceg... said...

To aish.com you might be able to get some ideas from there.

http://www.aish.com

taubdave said...

I am a Jew, and I remember my parents always a lot of sympathy cards when my grandmother died. They were all very general. It would be nothing wrong with a verse from the Old Testament necessary, but you do not know of lightness.

sour_app... said...

Find simple, that something like "Thinking of you in times of need, says ..." or something to that effect. I do not know .. Scriptures of the Old Testament, which may be inappropriate.

Iamnotarobot (former believer) said...

Light is not recognized by the darkness.
After this journey through the night, you'll find the way to where the light is still lit. I believe in you! (supposedly a Jewish proverb)

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding to understanding. To be confirmed in all thy ways, and he will lead your paths.

Post a Comment