Le Baroque Flatware Could Someone Edit Part Of My French Project?

Could someone edit part of my French project? - le baroque flatware

My teacher was not at school Friday, so I was not a change in the rest of my French card. Could someone please help me. I could not find a way to accent, if he is absent, but also want to ensure that, if properly used and imperfect past, and words without meaning.

Then I took the subway from the Grand Place. It is a historic district with many old club. The architecutre was great, it's a mixture of Baroque and Gothic architecture, I walk in the neighborhood. So I went to Roy Anglas for lunch. I ate in the canteen of their territory. A spectaculeur I could have seen the Grand Place, and were the treats. After I was finished at noon Monday, I went to the Lower City at the Manneken Pis. There is a statue of a young son, stars of the urine. There are many costumes for the statue of the Fesitval, and he sometimes Jaille beer or wine. Was sniff I thought the statue. I went to MusEE musical instruments next. It was huge and it Intruments, almost all of the world. I could hear the sound of each instrument with d. The Music Hall of traditional instruments, was my favorite. When I left the museum, I went into the chocolate shop called Elizabeth The Other Side Of The Street. It was three floors, and there were cookies and chocolate. I have tried Poire Williams. Before going back to the hotel I went to Comme Chez Soi for dinner. The provisions were French and very good. My day was impressive in Brussels. I bought some souvenirs for you, but I will not tell you. I'll see you soon. Have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment