Is Foraminal Stenosis And Spinal Stenosis The Same Thing Is Foraminal Stenosis The Same As Spinal Stenosis?

Is Foraminal Stenosis the same as Spinal Stenosis? - is foraminal stenosis and spinal stenosis the same thing

Stenosis of the holes is the same as spinal stenosis? This is my MRI report and a doctor told me that some spinal stenosis. But the only stricture that I see in my reports. I mean, there are other things in MRI, such as arthrosis, osteophytes, mild degenerative disc disease, Arnold-Chiari malformation and a mass of 1 cm at T4 vertebral body. That is all. Anyway, is that the same spinal stenosis? I'm confused. Oh, and one of those pain in the back and legs and other things. One of the doctors who said no cause pain. He said that the people have absolutely no complaints in this area. See who seek an answer to what is wrong with my back, and why all these horrible symptoms associated with my back and legs and things likewell. The doctor I saw at the time and a doctor, while others have nothing to do with pain. (I am very seriously what she said). I thought these things might be why I have chronic pain.

Thank you in advance, and please only serious answers.

1 comments:

jb said...

I can not say that the stenosis of the foramen, but I can tell you that the stenosis is a narrowing of an area in which something has happened. Now I know that if my practice for spinal stenosis, which had a nerve root. I do not know if the foramen stenosis causes pain, but I think it could be reduced. DDD is the degree of illness, and painless with the center. Mass, if not halt, the epidural space or pressure on a nerve or a disk, I doubt it would cause a problem if you could have subcantious affect the spores that tissue. Osteoarthritis can cause pain. I would like to get advice from another neurosurgeon or neurologist. I have dealt with chronic pain for 7 years and have had several operations on the spine and that is what I base my opinionNS Although I am not a provider of health care. Good Luck

Post a Comment